Surroundings - Sports and Fun
International Mountaineering Film Festival in Teplice nad Metují
International Mountaineering Film Festival in Teplice nad Metují is competition show of professional and amateur movies with climbing and other sports. Held regularly since 1980, when the main organizer Miroslav Smid first invited his friends to a mutual projected their films and displayed the captured slides.
- photo exhibitions
- sports program (climbing, slalom, mountain biking and running)
- evening program is devoted to performances of various musical groups
The International Mountaineering Film Festival - www.horolezeckyfestival.cz
Sports center Teplice nad Metují
Multi-purpose sports center:
- 3 tennis court, volleyball, football, hockey, handball, badminton, etc.
- surface - artificial grass with silica sand topping - roofed by inflatable hall in winter
- squash, fitness, table tennis
- changing rooms, toilets, showers
- snacks at the reception
GPS: 50°35'43.448"N, 16°10'2.373"E
Sport centrum Teplice nad Metují - www.teplicenadmetuji.cz/volny-cas/sportcentrum/
Aquapark Kudowa ZdrójHelpful informations:
Visit a unique museum that shows the history and present of the most famous Czech toys - Merkur.
You can to see here for example the largest structure built from this kit - "Steel City", large model of railway track MERKUR, or the Petrin Tower.
At the same time you can try to build a building, or a machine yourself in the museum.Helpful informations:
MERKUR Toy Construction Set Museum - Muzeum Merkuru